Outfit Obsessed: Cable Knit
Why this outfit rocks
1. Peter Pan collar. Have not been bold enough to wear one but it is simply adorable.
2. Normally the sound of pumpkin anything makes me cringe ( I know.. I know!) but I love this muted pumpkin color of this cable knit sweater. Recently, all I’ve wanted is a cozy something to throw over my head, get warm and look impossibly chic. This is the way to go.
3. Polka dots, I cannot get enough. Mixing the chunkyness of the sweater with the delicate pattern of the skirt… perfection.
4. Need to try a belt over something that isn’t a tunic. It’s so unexpected. Leather, always.
5. Simple, pencil bag style clutch. So versatile.